At Lammas Green Music Studio we aim to foster a love for music in students of all ages and abilities. In addition to being a universal emotional language, music has technical aspects that challenge the entire brain!
We want our students to see all the benefits of music, which include:
- stress relief
- improved self-expression and emotional health
- better appreciation for art of all genres
- improved logical reasoning skills
- development of a goal-oriented work ethic
- strengthened self-discipline
- clear sense of achievement and visible improvement over time
We aim to give our students individualized lesson plans, using a variety of series such as ABRSM, Suzuki, Harris, Alfred and Vamoosh to suit each learning style and allow students to play real repertoire from the earliest possible stages of learning.
We will ensure that students have all necessary tools for successful personal practice using written logs of lessons and assignments, recordings and online video tutorials.
We wish to teach our students to teach themselves, to love practice and to know how to maximize limited practice time amidst busy schedules.