During the 2020 holiday season, LGMS offers a gift that is thoughtful, unique, educational and—perhaps most topically – unaffected by the limitations of the pandemic. Zoom lessons are flexible, safe and possible from nearly anywhere. Give a standout gift this year that supports a local business and inspires your recipient’s creativity, even if they have no previous experience in music.
Quote “LGMSFestiveBundle” when contacting us to claim a 15% discount on three consultation lessons with Lammas Green Music Studio.
Fees and Package Details
What you’ll receive:
- Three 60-minute lessons with LGMS on your chosen instrument, to be completed within three calendar weeks of the first lesson
- Advice and guidance on procuring an instrument (if needed)
- A personalised, festive greeting message from LGMS that can be given to the recipient as a tangible gift, informing them of their upcoming lessons.
Instruments and disciplines available:
Violin, Viola, Cello, Keyboard, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Recorder, Music Theory
What makes our Festive Bundle the perfect gift this year?
- Zoom tuition is safe and convenient in light of the pandemic
- Give an engaging activity for shielding and vulnerable students
- No previous experience needed on your chosen instrument
- No further commitment necessary
- A unique and thoughtful gift that supports a local business
- A gift that is educational, inspiring and creative
- Appropriate for children and adults alike
Come Learn With Us
We offer our students thorough and practical lessons complete with written feedback and periodized goals to keep students inspired and able to see real, tangible evidence of their improvement. We give our students performance opportunities, structured practice activities outside of their lessons, exam board preparation, and an individualised approach to suit each student. Our studio’s overwhelmingly positive reviews stem from these and other aspects in which we go above and beyond as teachers. Read more about us and what we can do to introduce you to the joy of taking part in music as a performer.